The PLC programming training system is an important part of the comprehensive training equipment for mechatronics. This training system is designed and developed based on the AHK mechatronics training requirements and the BIBB standards and PAL exam requirements. It satisfies the training requirements for training the AHK Mechatronics 13 learning areas.
It can be modified and expanded according to different tasks at any time. The equipment is designed according to the modular concept and adopts standardized industrial components. It can be applied to many industrial production process controls; the entire set of equipment can truly reflect a modern industrial production site, and You can use the extended capabilities of the device to achieve the production and inspection of different products.
1. Read equipment installation drawings
2. Installation and debugging tasks of mechanical equipment
3. Design, installation and commissioning tasks of pneumatic control system
4. Sensor installation and debugging tasks
5. Design, installation and debugging tasks of the inverter control system
6, HMI technology function application
7. Design, installation and commissioning of PLC control system
8. Data interaction tasks between different control systems
Material: frame European standard aluminum alloy
Working power: AC220V±10%, 50Hz.
Working environment:indoor, room temperature
Fixing method: quick card mounting device
Power consumption: 2KW
Safety protection measures:Ground protection, short circuit protection, safety compliance with relevant German VDE electrical 0100 standards.
Applicable courses: "PLC application technology", "Human machine interface configuration technology", "Industrial
network communication technology", "Sensor application technology", "Production line installation and debugging
technology", "Equipment repair and maintenance technology", etc.
Application fields: Mechatronics, automation, relevant majors of intelligent manufacturing.