This training system is designed and developed based on the AHK mechatronics training requirements, BIBB standards, and PAL exam requirements. The design and installation of this equipment comply with German VDE standards and DIN international standards. Under the premise of satisfying safety, break through the traditional teaching methods, simulate maximum the enterprise site, so that students clearly understand the purpose of learning.
1. Safety, from the design of training equipment to the selection of
components, put safety first.
2. It takes up less space and has a larger workspace (many projects are no longer bound by space)
3. Pay attention to teamwork among students and increase their teamwork ability. (Many jobs need to be completed by multiple people).
4, In the work is conducive to reflect 6S management.
5. Develop Trainees' economic awareness.
6, The equipment is four-in-one and can complete the installation and debugging of large modular projects.
7. The modular combination of the system makes it more flexible and more in line with the needs of actual teaching training.
Working power supply: three-phase 380VAC 3P+N+PE
Working environment: indoor, room temperature
Fixed method: movable lifting device, fixed horizontally
Power consumption: According to the actual load, the maximum load can reach 60KW
Safety protection measures: Ground protection, short circuit protection, safety compliance with relevant German VDE electrical 0100 standards.
Applicable courses: This system can satisfy practical training and design implementation for courses of variety colleges
and schools such as "Electrical and electronic technology", "Motor drag", "Electrical control and PLC technology
application", and " Inverter control ".
Application fields: mechatronics, automation, relevant majors of intelligent manufacturing.