This system meets the assessment and training requirements of German AHK mechatronics certification. The system is designed and developed based on the AHK mechatronics training needs, BIBB standards and PAL exam requirements, and meets the comprehensive learning and training requirements in 13 learning fields for the training of AHK mechatronics.
The system is an open system, supporting mechanical component design, mechanical subsystem assembly and inspection, electrical and automation solution design, electrical and automation component selection and installation, system online debugging and other functions, meet the needs of repeated disassembly and assembly and connection. This system requires the use of international first-class industrial brand and industrial devices (Siemens, SICK, Festo, Weidmüller, etc.).
1. Industrial standard, open structure, rich in functions and flexible.
2. Fully in line with the German AHK Mechatronics Exam Certification requirements.
3. Supporting German standard task-guided training materials and real questions in previous years, helping the electromechanical integration test certification.
4. Adopt international first-class components in the industrial field to ensure repeated assembly and disassembly training requirements and equipment life.
5. Support a sufficient number of spare parts and consumables to ensure the continuous implementation of the project.
Working power supply:: three-phase five-wire system AC380V ± 10%, 50Hz.
Exam control cabinet dimensions: 600mm x 300mm x 800mm.
Examination control cabinet material: cabinet steel structure.
Safety protection measures: It has the functions of grounding protection, short circuit protection, leakage overload and overcurrent protection, and has the function of mis-operation protection; the safety conforms to the relevant German VDE standard.
Air pressure range: 0 ∼ 1.0Mpa.
Applicable courses: AHK standard exam equipment. It can satisfy at the same time the practical training and design
implementation for courses of variety colleges and schools such as “Pneumatic/ hydraulic technology”, “Sensor
technology”, “PLC programming technology application”, “Industrial network control”, “Frequency converter servo
application technology”, etc.
Application fields: Mechatronics, automation, relevant majors of intelligent manufacturing.