This system takes the flashlight assembly process as an example to learn the relevant knowledge of intelligent cooperative robot trajectory planning, controller IO application, safety configuration, robot programming, etc., so as to grasp the programming features and operation modes and other relevant applications of intelligent collaborative robots faster and better.
The hexagonal mounting plate is bent by carbon steel plate, and the circumferential mounting hole is machined on the mounting plate, which can install different modules in multiple positions. Different modules can be added according to different teaching requirements to realize flexibility of the teaching training equipment.
Using the training device, the robot automatically assembles the flashlight process by programming on the teaching device. The assembly process involves robot installation settings, safety settings, robot waypoint setting, fixture control, controller IO control, robot programming and other related robot knowledge. The final assembly produces a finished flashlight.
1. German VDE standard design, implementation, a new paradigm of intelligent human-machine collaboration.
2. All components use international first-class industrial grade components. (Germany Siemens, Festo, SICK, UR, etc.)
3. Quick installation, use, and new experience of human-machine collaboration under security.
4. Support German-standard task-guided teaching training materials and resources, provide a new concept of intelligent manufacturing teaching.
5. Modular structure, 6 independent working sites, can accommodate 6 people for training operation at the same time.
Size:: Hexagonal platform size (opposite side) 1100mm
Overall height: 1500mm.
Power supply: AC220V.
Around the hexagonal platform, the anti-collision board with the warning sign is attached. The European standard aluminum frame structure is adopted, and the height adjustable legs are installed in the lower part of each leg to facilitate the leveling of the equipment during the installation process.
Temperature: -10 ° C ~ 40 ° C, ambient humidity ≤ 90%.
Applicable courses: “Industrial robot operation and programming”, “Industrial robot assembly and debugging”,
“Industrial robot control principle and system”, ”Industrial robot automatic unit design and application development”,
“Industrial robot control and maintenance”, and other courses related to the industrial robot.
Application fields: Mechatronics, automation, relevant majors of intelligent manufacturing.