The training system adapts flexible production line of mobile phone wireless charger as the carrier, it is designed based on Industry 4.0 technical standards; industrial grade, modular design and the matched German textbooks are the three main advantages of the system. The system is composed with industrial robotic production and assemble station, inspection station, defective products selection station, customized production station, package station, finished product warehouse (station) and annular conveyor.
The system reflects the whole productional process from Order Generation, Orders Acceptance, Customized Production, Assemble, Quality Inspection and Package; It is a platform to provide students with comprehensive studying in intelligent manufacturing, and offers colleges a platform to support their teaching and R&D.
1. Designed based on Industry 4.0 standards, modular structure and industrial grades.
2. The multi-functional system allows operator to carry out classic tasks, which covers all areas of advanced industrial technologies.
3. 100% components from world famous industrial brands, assures the quality of equipment. The system meet requirement of installation and practical training.
4. German standardized textbook for task-oriented practical training.
5. Covers technologies in Industrial Robot Technologies, Intelligent Visual Technologies, Radio Frequency Identification Technologies, Digital Twin Technologies, PLC Industrial Control Technologies, MES Technologies, Industrial networks Communication Technologies etc.
Materials: Frame made by EU standardized aluminum alloy; cabinets made by carbon steel with spraying plastics.
Power/Consumption: AC220V±10%，50Hz / 3Kw
Working Environment: Indoor at room temperature
Fixing method: Horizontal placement; movable and fixable bottoms
Safety Protection Measures: Grounding protection, short-circuit protection; comply with German VDE 0100 safety standards.
Applicable courses: The system would satisfy training requirements of ‘Industrial Robotic Integration Application
Technology’, ‘Digital and Digital Twin Technology’, ‘Electrical Control and PLC Technology Application’, ‘Modern Industrial
Control Network’, ‘Application Technology of Industrial Smart Camera’, ‘Intelligent Manufacturing Technology’, ‘Pneumatic
and Control Technology’, ‘MES Application Technology of Intelligent Manufacturing Information System’ and other
subjects in colleges.
Application fields: Intelligent Manufacturing, Automation, Mechatronics and other related subjects.