S120 servo training system is an important part of mechatronics comprehensive training equipment. This training system is designed and developed based on AHK mechatronics training needs, BIBB standards and PAL exam requirements. It satisfies the training requirements for the 13 learning fields of the AHK mechatronics.
1. modular structure, industrial standard, typical tasks and rich functions.
2. Adopt the international first-class brand components in the industrial field to meet the requirements of disassembly and assembly training and ensure the quality and life of equipment.
3. Support the German-standard task-guided training materials and experience the new class of vocational education.
4. The expansion is convenient, and can be used with a variety of PLC programming training equipment
5. It is convenient to disassemble and transport and meet the diverse needs of teaching and training.
6. High-end configuration, configure the Siemens S120 high-end servo driver and supporting servo motor, and experience the typical, complex and advanced application of servo drive.
Material: aluminum alloy mounting bracket; spraying: electrostatic powder spray.
Working power: AC220V±10%, 50Hz.
Working environment: indoor, room temperature
Fixed method: horizontally placed on the training platform
Power consumption: 1KW
Safety protection measures: Ground protection, short circuit protection, safety compliance with relevant German VDE electrical 0100 standards.
Applicable courses: This system can satisfy the practical training and design implementation for courses of variety
colleges and schools such as “ PLC programming technology application”, “Industrial network control”, “Motion control
(servo)” , “Servo drive and control technology”, “ Drive system design and application”, etc.
Application fields: Mechatronics, automation, relevant majors of intelligent manufacturing.